- AMEL SANTORIN centre cockpit ketch
- hull number 0030017SN104
- Category “A” to carry 7/10 persons.
- Built March 17, 1994
- EU-VAT paid, registered UK (small ships register) British Ensign
- Lying Carloforte, Sardinia. Berth rental prepaid to May 20, 2019.
- LOA 13.94 metres, LWL 10.70 metres, beam 3.93 metres, draught 1.9 metres.
Deck & sailing equipment
- Decks re-furbished with AWLGrip (2017). New cockpit cushions with dense foam and Textelene covers (2017). Aft deck cushions. GS Composites carbon-fibre gangway with handrail and storage bag (2017)
- Wheel steering with emergency tiller.
- AMEL retractable bow-thruster system operated from cockpit (plus remote command)
- Duarry 6 man cannister life-raft (2017) stored in deck locker.
- Lifesling overboard rescue system
- Fenders x 2 large, x 6 small, 1 square at transom
- All halyards replaced (2018).
- Lofgrans Tigres 12v electric windlass, 1500 watts
- WASI GTS búgelanchor with 80 metres of inox chain ; FORTRESS anchor ;
- SwissTech anchor buoy 10 metres retractable, with cradle
- Electric anchor wash (sea-water)
Engine room (under cockpit floor)
- Diesel fuel tank 400 litres, water tank 750 litres.
- Engine – 1,994 litre 4 cylinder 50 hp Volvo (Perkins) diesel MD22LA number 868732 5100652776. Hurth gearbox with AMELdrive system ; 3-blade propeller amidships. Engine & gearbox serviced (2018).
- Balmar max-charge MC-612 battery charger, Balmar 6 series alternator. Victron Centaur 12/60 charger. 5 batteries (4 service, one engine).
- Magnetronic DCC4000 battery control system
- Sea Power modified sine wave inverter plus, 1,000 watts.
- Dual fuel filters. AMEL bilge-pump system.
- Erberspacher D3LP diesel boat heater (outlet in salon)
- Fischer Panda 5000i diesel generator (2017)
- Cruisair 220v 16,000 btu split gas two evaporator Aircon system with outlets in salon and aft cabin (2017)
- Set of permanent warps with chains, numerous additional ropes
- Winches ; Lewmar 54 x 2, Lewmar 16 x 2
- 4 winch handles
- Large quantity of AMEL spares
- Electric furling mainsail (23m2) and genoa (54m2) with electric outhaul on mainsail and manual winches for genoa.
- Mizzen sail with manual handling (13m2) plus mizzen ballooner (22m2) for a total sail area of 112 square metres,
- Genoa furler & motor re-furbished (2018)
Electronics (connected via Seatalk)
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine model 55E VHF with DSC (fixed with extension in cockpit). Plus 2 x handheld VHF (ICOM M31, Simrad HT50)
- Raymarine C Series Widescreen multifunction display (chart-plotter), plus second Raymarine chart-plotter as repeater at navigation station. Navionics charts
- Raymarine RD418D Radar scanner
- Raymarine ST70 multi instrument (wind, speed, depth), with second DST70 as repeater in cockpit
- Raymarine windvane (replaced 2018)
- Raymarine SmartPilot ST6001 operated from cockpit (plus remote command).
- Raymarine AIS500 Transceiver system (transmit & receive) linked to chart-plotter
- Electronics (separate) :-
- Foruno Navtex NX500 weather receiver with printer.
- Foruno GPS navigator GP-32.
- Meteograph barometer.
Comfort & living
- WAECO fridge with freezer compartment.
- ENO 2 burner gas cooker with oven.
- 220 volt electrics, in salon and aft cabin direct from 220 volt supply, in forward cabin and salon from inverter. Shore power 32amp (with switch-box between shore power and generator) plus various cables & plugs
- Zodiac cadet fast-roller dinghy with 12v Scoprega Bravo 12 inflator and Manual dinghy pump. Torqueedo Travel 503 S/L electric outboard. Dinghy anchor with chain
- Pioneer radio DEH-4200SD
- Samsung TV with HDMI connection to nav-station for DVD and PC
- Sony DVD player
- OceanLED deck lights fitted to cross-trees on mizzen mast (2017)
- Mizzen deck light, forward deck light
- Seagull “Nature Pure” drinking water filter system
- Loudspeakers salon x 2, cockpit x 2
- Cockpit table, salon table extension
- Winter steering & instruments cover
- Sprayhood in red sunbrella (2017)
- Summer cockpit cover
- Hand shower in cockpit.
- British ensign plus various Mediterranean countries’ courtesy flags
- Supply of crockery, cutlery glassware & other utensils
- Re-chargeable cockpit light, and searchlight. Makita 4093D cordless vacuum cleaner
- Aft cabin (2 x single bunks, or 1 x single + 1 double) ; forward cabin (2 single bunks or 1 double) ; salon (pilot berth). Fitted sheets, pillows & duvets with covers for forward and aft bunks.
- WC holding tanks in forward and aft heads. Manual seawater heads.
- Each heads compartment has WC, handbasin, shower.
THERE IS PRESENTLY NO SWIMMING LADDER WITH THE BOAT but this could be fitted to the transom prior to sale.
Poles for genoa, and old pasarelle are in SITGES.
SAFETY ITEMS (lifejackets, harnesses, flares) are not supplied.